Webinar: Performance improvements achieved through advanced data analysis
Date: 29th September
Time: 15:00-16:00 CET
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR /// ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOLUTIONS
During this complementary webinar a real case study of a 700+ MW portfolio (built up since 2012) will be discussed. Highlighted topics will be:
- Successful methodologies applied
- Achievable ranges of improvement
- Resulting economical effects
- Effects of unprofessional maintenance work
Mr. Gerhard Mütter will explain, from the asset owner perspective, how his team has managed to increase the performance of a PV portfolio of over 700 MW in Europe in the last 3 years, mostly through advanced data analysis.
Mr. Mütter will go through the applied methodologies and the resulting improvements, including an economical assessment of the higher financial results thereby obtained. Throughout his presentation, Mr. Mütter will discuss of the impact rain has on PV plants, how to detect defective modules and the impact of unprofessional maintenance work. At the end of the presentation, ample room will be left for Q&As.
The webinar has already taken place!
But you don't have to miss out. We have recorded the entire thing and have PDF-files of the information-packed slides. All freely available!
Leave your contact details behind (in the form to the right) and gain immediate access to this treasure of market insights!
Real case study based on a huge PV portfolio: Main challenges encountered:
- Lots of different local environments (climate, grid operator, landscape etc.)
- Long distances on bad roads, Pv plant - airport distance sometimes over 5 hours
- Human factor (different mentalities, inefficient reporting, varying education/training level of local service team etc.)
- More than 700 MWp, ~ 3 Mio modules, ~1.400 Inverter,
- Approx. 1.350 ha park area, ~ 500 ha module surface,
- 1.695 km module table border (HAMBURG<->Rome
- More than 10.000 km power cables